Our Returning Solitude Guest Privileges
We are very honored when guests decided to book with Solitude - We've found that often guests have had such a memorable experience that they choose to take their next holiday with us as well. As a form of gratitude to all guests who schedule their trip with Solitude, we offer some bonus privileges to use at your disposal on your visit to any one of our locations. All the necessary information can be found below:
Liveaboard and Resort Specs
Here are some important facts about our two liveaboards and resort. For even more information, please head to the individual links above.
Solitude One Liveaboard
Rebuilt from a merchant vessel, the MV Solitude One is 52m long (171 ft) and sets new standards when it comes to hospitality and professionalism. With our clients in mind, the vessel marries luxurious design and layout with the functionality and comforts that are close to home.
- 10 spacious cabins, all with en-suite showers.
- Safe deposit boxes, bath robes, hair dryers, bath and face towels, bath and shampoo gels provided.
- Spacious dive deck, with adequate space to accommodate up to 30 divers – scuba equipment, accessories, gear and all.
Visit Solitude One for more details.
Solitude Adventurer Liveaboard
MV Solitude Adventurer is 36m (118ft) long and 12m (39ft) wide. This luxury catamaran was conceived and custom-built by Austal in Australia and was originally launched as a family yacht in celebration of the millennium for a very prominent family in Singapore.
- Eight spacious cabins to accommodate 18 guests on the vessel.
- Safe deposit boxes, hair dryers, bath and face towels, bath and shampoo gels provided.
- Gear up and dive into the deep in Indonesia’s natural gems, the Banda Sea and Raja Ampat.
- Get familiar with Komodo’s most iconic dive sites, including Batu Bolong and Manta Alley, before setting off towards the Forgotten Islands.
Visit Solitude Adventurer for more details.
Solitude Lembeh Resort
Set in vibrant tropical gardens perched right above the water’s edge, the resort directly overlooks the water and faces Lembeh Island, which lies just across the Straits. The resort ensures guests enjoy the intimate exclusivity and privacy of the natural landscape.
- Eight Garden Deluxe villas with pool and partial ocean views.
- Two Seafront Villas with a full ocean view.
- Rooms equipped with air-conditioning, fans, hot and cold water showers, personal safes, hairdryers, mini-fridges.
- Digital room for the photographers.
- More than 30 dive sites of the Lembeh Strait are quickly reached from our centrally located resort.
Visit Solitude Lembeh Resort for more details.
THE SOLITUDE BRAND
Solitude Liveaboards & Resorts take hospitality to new horizons. Now both land and sea-based, our guests can choose their own unforgettable adventures in Palau, Philippines and Indonesia! With our three simple but key ethos, we can be great hosts to our guests.
Have a question?
Let Us Know
You are welcome to send us your questions, comments or concerns. Your feedback is important in helping us continuously improve our products and services.
Please specify as to which liveaboard or resort you are inquiring about.